Many people complain about breathing problems during the cold and flu season. Ginger tea infusion is available for those with sore throats and clogged lungs. This infusion is made up ginger, lemon and honey.
Ginger is an anti-inflammatory and has warming and comforting qualities. Lemon is excellent for breaking up phlegm and soothing pain. Honey also is a soother.
This is how you make ginger tea.
- Cut a piece of ginger and peel the skin.
- Chop up the ginger into small pieces and put them into a mug.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the pieces of ginger.
- Add a tablespoon of honey over the all of the pieces.
- Add boiling water over all of the ingredients and stir.